Holly's Place is one of the few pet friendly locations that remain in South Lake Tahoe. We enjoy having, visiting and playing with your four legged family members. Please follow these simple doggie rules when bringing your dog to Holly's.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE VACCINATION PAPERS
- DOG TAGS WITH NAME, CURRENT PHONE # ON COLLAR. BRING A LEASH.
- MIND THE BARKING AND JUMPING ON OTHER PEOPLE!
- PICK UP AFTER YOUR DOGGIE...WE HAVE POOP STATIONS WITH BAGS AND SCOOPERS
- PLEASE USE AN OLD SHEET, BLANKET, OR TOWELS FOR DIRTY FEET AND SHEDDING DOG HAIR (WE WILL PROVIDE THIS FOR YOU IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING...JUST LET US KNOW).
- DOGS MAY NOT BE LEFT UN ATTENDED IN CABINS!
- AGGRESSIVE DOGS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PROPERTY! FORFEITING YOUR RESERVATION. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN
The following breeds are not allowed at Holly’s Place;
Pit bulls or Pit Bull mixes
Rottweilers or Rottweiler mixes
This is for insurance purposes. We are truly sorry if this prevents you from visiting Holly's Place
Dog Bite Information: Information regarding dog bites is posted in each cabin. This information is from El Dorado County Animal Control! Please follow the directions on each card.
$15.00 per night/per dog.