Pets Love Holly's PlaceHolly's Place is one of the few pet friendly resorts that remain in South Lake Tahoe. We enjoy having, visiting and playing with our four legged family members. Please follow these simple doggie rules when bringing your dog to Holly's Place.
1. Make sure you have your pup's vaccination papers!
2. Make sure your dog has tags with name and current phone number on collar! And remember to pack a leash!
3. No excessive barking or jumping on other guests!
4. Pick up after your doggie... we have many poop stations with bags and scoopers for your convenience!
5. Please use Doggie Towels and sheets for dirty feet and shedding hair! We will provide these for you, just let us know!
6. Dogs may not be left unattended in cabins!
7. No agressive dogs! We reserve the right to ask you to leave if your doggie is too agressive. No refunds will be given in this instance. Please call with any questions in this regard.
1. Dogs are $20.00 per night, each.
Breeds Not Permitted:
Due to insurance regulations, the following breeds are not allowed at Holly's Place
- Pit Bulls or Pit Bull Mixes
- Rottweilers or Rottweiler Mixes
- Wolf Hybrids
Dog Bite Information (Per El Dorado County):
Information regarding dog bites is posted in each cabin. This information is from El Dorado County Animal Control! Please follow the directions on each card.